Thursday, April 17, 2008
The Case of the Broken Window
The other day we noticed a hole in one of the basement windows. The window is double pained and only one side was broken (luckily) but a rock sits at the bottom of the windows between the paines. So now we are on the case of who broke the window. Cayden says it wasn't me mom I think it was the dog he was dancing and kicked a rock in the window. My oldest Skyler says that he didn't even know a window was broken. So I guess we have to blame it on the old dog and his dancing, I havent seen him dance yet but as soon as I do I will post it and let you all know I have a dancing dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
This is so funny. Caden is such a story teller but too dang cute when he is telling it you cant get mad at him. LOL I love your blog by the way and I am so glad you joined us in the blog world.
Love ya,
Linds
Post a Comment