Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sick, Sick, Sick!


Well we almost made it but it looks like the evil RSV hit our little baby and hit him hard.

Daddy is so good!

I couldn't have asked for a better husband and father, he is the best.



All of Coop's "stuff". His breathing treatment, and Tylenol and Ibuprofen (both to get rid of the horrible high fever), and the wonderful nose sucker and saline solution YUCK! And the bottle we were so close to being off that stinkin bottle but it was the only way I could get him to drink anything!

Mommy please pick me up.


Mommy where is my binky?


Mommy I don't feel good.

Ok no more pictures!



Please someone tell me that there is light at the end of the RSV tunnel!

3 comments:

heather said...

Poor baby, and poor mommy. That is so hard. I had a friend whose little boy had RSV and it was awful. So pre-sickness how were you doing the eliminating of the bottle task? I am at a loss.

Cathy Clark said...

Oh the bottle struggle. I took it away when he was 11 months and just gave him sippies and he did really good I just can't give up that night time bottle feeding when I hold him and he falls asleep eating his bottle I just love it. I think it is more me than him that can't give it up haha. But at least they came in handy with the RSV.

heather said...

Ohhh, I too am a sucker for the snuggled up feeding at night and naptime. What will I do. Isaac is 15 months, it is sooooo time to take it away. :(