Sunday, June 22, 2008

Day at Bear Lake

On Friday we got to go with dad to work. He had a job in Bear Lake and me and the boys got to hang out at the beach. It was so much fun and the kids loved the beach and making mud puddles. Then after Stu was done with his job they brought the company boat up and we got to hang out on the boat for a while. Coop hated it at first then he fell asleep and after he woke up he wanted to climb all over and was loving it.

On the way home Cayden fell asleep and woke up and looked at me and said "are we staying on the boat" and I asked him what he meant and he shook his head and said "nevermind" and went back to sleep. Hahahahaha.

Stu wake boarding

2 comments:

KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

HEY GIRL IT'S MISTY . I ADDED YOU TO MY POSSE OF BLOGGERS! I HAVE A FUNNY PICTURE OF YOU DOING THE NECK HULA! I JUST POSTED IT UNDER THE REUNION BLOG.

Tiffany said...

Fun!! You guys should come tomorrow if you have time its from 1-3 and we are getting a big water slide email me if you want to come daences@yahoo.com!