Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tag..... Your it!!!

This is alot of fun and I would love to see everyone do this tag. Just go to google images, or photobucket, and type in your answer to the topics below. Choose an image from one of the first 3 pages, kind of fun to see what you can come up with.

My First Name, Cathleen


My Middle Name, L


My Last Name, Clark (thats right ladies thats superman)


My Age, 28 (hahahahahahah)



Place I'd like to visit, Mexico


Place I'd like to go, Anywhere out for the night withought kiddies!


Grandma's Name, Mabel


Where I grew up, West Valley City


Pet I've Owned, Yellow lab (I love these doggies, Ive had two)


Nickname of my Best Friend, Stu


My first job, Taco Bell

1 comment:

IoaneandShawni said...

I was wondering how it got down there myself...LOL! Ioane said that he accidentally dropped it in while he was flushing it. He took the whole toilet apart and found it at the bottom! Fun stuff. I'm just glad that I didn't have to call maintenance!! That would have been really embarrassing...LOL! "Hi, my husband flushed the toilet roll holder down the toilet and I need someone to come get it out." Ha ha ha!