Saturday, October 11, 2008

Go Hunting so I can Redo a Room!

So while Stu was gone hunting I redid our room. And I mean "While you were out" fashion. It was so much fun to see his face when he got home. Thanks Linds for helping me so much, I wouldnt have been able to do any of it without you.
Before
This is the only picture I had of my old bed and stuff, but you get the idea of what the bed looked like and my dresser matched my night stand.


After

I got the bed for way cheap and spray painted it black and painted my nightstand and dresser. It was so much fun and alot of work and now I love my room!


I need to get some better pictures when the sun isnt blaring through my windows.


I made the room to match my chandelier that Stuarts very talented mom made us. (yes I said made, his family is so talented)

6 comments:

Jenna said...

I want to see pictures from your camera too. I loved the ones you sent me on my phone...but the screen is so small.

My Crazy Life said...

That looks so good, I wish I were that creative or ambitious!

Lytton Living said...

I love 4-post beds! Now I want to re-do our room, well I just really want new furniture! Good Job on yours!!!

heather said...

Very cool. You'll have to tell me what you used to spray paint the bed. (It's metal right?) I want (need in a bad way)to paint our kitchen table and chair legs. They are gold metal. Enough said right.

You've inspired me. Maybe I need to enlist a friend too.

KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

OH I LOVE IT SO TONS! FROM OW TO WOW! HAHA. SO WE SUCK AND STILL HAVEN'T GOT TOGETHER. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOIN FOR HALLOWEEN? I'M SURE WE WILL END UP AT THE FILLER....

Tiffany said...

Wow!!! Way to go!! That's awesome, I need to do that!