Thursday, October 23, 2008

Update time!!!

Well it is time for an update, the last couple weeks have been kinda crazy busy and we have had some big things and small things happen. First big thing that happened is....... The first broken bone in my little family of boys, and take a wild guess on who it was, yep it was Cayden, he was jumping off our porch and he hurt his foot then he went to school and jumped off more things and you guessed it fractured his foot. I always new it would happen and somehow I always knew it would be Cayden first. It has been hard keeping a 6 year old down and out for a week so far, and he is a little sad so I have been trying to do fun things with him and get lots of fun movies we can watch together.

Stu went hunting, he has been gone most of October (at least it feels that way) first on the Elk hunt and now the Deer hunt, he took Skyler on the deer hunt one of the times and Skyler loved it, he had so much fun!

Cooper was a crazy little man, he found Grandma Robyn's boots and he has this new thing where he throws himself down on the ground and throughs a fit, I try and ignore it, to see if he will just stop, but if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

5 comments:

My Crazy Life said...

How sad for the poor lil guy! I am just waiting for Ayden to break something he is wild, nothing like Marcus who is calm and quiet! Hope he feels better soon

Unknown said...

Poor guy! I'm terrified of the day one of my boys breaks a bone. I never have so I have no idea how I'll react. Hope he feels better soon!

heather said...

Poor kid and his broken bone. As for the fit throwing, if you get great advice send it my way. My kid has perfected the art of fit throwing.

KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

BOTH OF OUR GUYS HAVE BEEN HUNTING ALL MONTH AND WE HAVEN'T GOT TOGETHER? WE SUCK!

Steph and Dyl said...

Poor little man, I hope he feels better soon! And for you temper tantrum-hee hee. Just kidding, but I dont think they will ever grow out of it.