8 T.V. shows I can't miss:
1. Ellen
2. Days of our Lives (ha ha, duh)
3. American Idol
4. Spongebob Squarepants (only because my kids wont let me miss it)
5. Sesame Street (again all Cooper's fault)
6. Two and a Half Men
7. So you think you can dance
8. Who wants to be a Millionaire (I know lame)
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. La Frontera
2. Cafe Rio
3. Olive Garden
4. Chillies
5. Applebee's
6. oh man I cant think of anymore
7. Taco Time (does that count)???
8. Anywhere that entertains the kiddies and I can be with my family!
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Made Toffee, Fudge, Turtle Cookies, and Oatmeal Scotchies.
2. Played ball tag with the kids
3. Watched The Strangers (and it scared the living day lights out of me!)
4. Cleaned
5. Washed a ton of dishes from all the goodies.
6. Gave Coopy a bath.
7. Gave Stu a bath (ha ha I am totally kidding, maybe)
8. Worked out (not really but I wanted to put it on the list, I stole that from Cassi)
8 things I'm looking forward too:
1. Christmas
2. Mexico in February!!
3. 2009
4. Getting in better shape
5. Seeing how the kids react on Christmas morning
6. The new Harry Potter Movie (I know I a dork)
7. The New Moon movie (yup that confirms my last statement, dork dork dork)
8. School to be over and me having a degree!
8 things on my wish list:
1. An Ipod of my own (hint hint to Stu ha ha)
2. My family to be healthy.
3. MONEY (don't lie everyone wants it)
4. A small waist line again
5. New Clothes
6. A new SUV (I am really out on a limb on this one)
7. My family to always be happy
8. To wish all my friends and family a Merry Christmas and Happy New year.
8 people I tag:
I don't want to tag 8 people so I will just say if you want to do it, then I would love to read it.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment