School was busy this last semester but I made it through with outstanding grades and now I have some time to blog. So more posts to come.
Skyler and Coopers birthday cakes, their birthdays are only 5 days apart.
Skyler was super excited to get his presents, the first picture is of him getting the bionicle he has wanted FOREVER, hence the surprised face.
Cooper was so fun, he was learning how to open presents and still remembers a little from christmas, he got a bunch of great things that he loves.
First hair cut, you can't see it very good, but he did really good and actually liked the trimmers.
The first picture is of our dog Deek and Coop before the haircut, and the second picture is of my moms dog Angus. Coop loves to play with the dogs and acts like a puppy.
Easter was tons of fun, the boys loved their baskets and the new outfits, and then we got to go to easter egg hunt at Grandpa's, follow by some horseback riding.
And last but not least the shirts off contest. Which translates to who has the biggest muscles, I love Coop's face in this picture, when the older boys take their shirts off he has to do it to, and he is really into it.
Zoo post coming next.




4 comments:
Ok, sorry I cant spell, so I deleted my first comment...
Anyway I love the "shirtless" picture! Handsome little men you have!
IT'S GOOD TO SEE AN UPDATE! LOOKS LIKE EVERYTHING IS GOOD OVER IN ERDA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BIRTHDAY BOYS! XOXO
I can't believe how big your boys are!! They are so dang cute!!
Post a Comment