Pictures over the last couple months.
Stu took the boys ice fishing a lot!!!
We had some injuries in the Clark household, this one Stu was opening a can and cut his hand open on the lid. Also Skyler broke his arm in October (I have pictures of this but could not find them :( )
Stu finished another room in the house, the workout room, and yes that is Rockies colors you are seeing!
Both the boys had some big catches ice fishing, Stu did also but I can't find that picture either. (I am starting to blame the computer because it couldn't be me lol)
Overall it has been a pretty good year, and I know that it is just getting better as the the kids grow. I love seeing how they have changed, and the little men they are becoming!




1 comment:
So glad you're back in the blogging world!!
Congrats on your Assoc!
Post a Comment