I had no idea you was into the series!! Can I just tell you how in love with Edward I am??? Honestly. So in love. I dreamt about him while reading the series. I don't really like who they picked to play him but Bella is perfect.
OK, so now I have two official girls night out planned. The first one is the Sex and the City movie, yeah. Now this. 12-12-08, its a date. Come on up (or is it down?) to SLC and watch a movie with us!
I'm right there with you sister!! I was SO MAD I didn't get ticket to meet her, she was here this weekend signing copies of 'The Host' and would also sign the Twilight series if you had them too! GRR anyways I'm on here now too!! We should try to get together as we live so close and both have boys!!
4 comments:
I had no idea you was into the series!! Can I just tell you how in love with Edward I am??? Honestly. So in love. I dreamt about him while reading the series. I don't really like who they picked to play him but Bella is perfect.
I would say I am pretty much obsessed with it. And I to love Edward.
OK, so now I have two official girls night out planned. The first one is the Sex and the City movie, yeah. Now this. 12-12-08, its a date. Come on up (or is it down?) to SLC and watch a movie with us!
I'm right there with you sister!! I was SO MAD I didn't get ticket to meet her, she was here this weekend signing copies of 'The Host' and would also sign the Twilight series if you had them too! GRR anyways I'm on here now too!! We should try to get together as we live so close and both have boys!!
Post a Comment