Thursday, May 29, 2008

Things I HATE!!!

So I see a lot of posts on things that people love, well I thought I would do a post on the one thing I hate the most:

Wolf Spider

Even writing this blog is freaking me out at the moment, I seriously hate these little suckers so bad.

So today I was outside pulling weeds and I guess because of the rain and it is not very hot they decided it was a perfect time to come out and play because I saw a ton of them and they were HUGE so I freaked out and grabbed Cooper and ran inside (yes Coop was outside with me pulling weeds, but he was in his playpen). I have been outside pulling weed after weed for a couple days now (living on a big farm lot you get a ton of weeds) and no spiders that I can't handle, well today it was to much, and while I sit here and write this blog I am itching up a storm and completely freaked out.

I have to give kudos to my husband who will kill these nasty wolf spiders with his hand, I don't know what I would do if I didn't have such a handy husband who can fix anything and kill spiders, oh and by the way did I say he built most of our house, I love him.

I have a fear that I am raising three boys and they will be great men but scared of spiders, I guess I will have to buck up and hide the fear around the boys.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I'm afraid I can't check your blog anymore, well at least until something else greets me besides that disgusting 8 legged freak! Every time I see it, I'm completely convinced there is something crawling on me. YUCK!

Tiffany said...

I think its also living out here that makes them come out ten fold!! I'm SO with you though, I hate them and William starts freaking out when he sees one too, I worry about turning him into a wussy......
Thanks for your nice comments, its so weird I think we've only met once, but online you're one of my fav people!!

Cathy Clark said...

Oh Tiffany I am so much cooler online haha.