I thought I would do a tribute to my wonderful husband on his birthday, I love you babe. Its been a great 10 years together and I don't know where I would be without you!!!!
1. What is his name? Stuart Daxter Clark
2. Who eats more? He does
3. Who said I love you first? Oh he did and it was funny haha.
4. Who is taller? He is
5. Who is smarter? Well I think he is way smart I am always asking him questions
6. Who is more sensitive? haha ME
7. Who does the laundry? I do but when I was pregnant he did every load
8. Who pays the bills? I do
9. Who mows the lawn? He does usually but I will help him out
10. Who cooks more? I do but he cooks a mean breakfast
11. Who is more stubborn? Oh I am way more stubborn
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? He is I could never admit it haha
13. Who is more clean? Me
14. Who has more siblings? Me
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? He is pretty easy going and I am a spaz so I guess it would be me
16. What do you like to do together? Anything
17. Who eats more sweets? Oh anyone who knows Stu would no the answer is him
18. Who has more friends? He does
19. Guilty pleasures? His is sweets
20. How did you meet? Cyprus Credit Union I was a teller and he was a member and I had a huge crush on him, then Jen at Cyprus set us up on a date and the rest is history!!!
21. Who kissed who first? He did
22. Who proposed? He did
23. His best features? I cant pick just one, but my favorite are his eyes!
24. What is his greatest quality? oh he has more patience than anyone I have ever seen and he is the most loveing wonderful person, he always tryes to be the best husband and father, and he would do anything for anyone!!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
So Cute... Happy Birthday Stu!
Love,
Max, Linds, Kelton, and Gracie Pooh
You're so cute Cathy! Happy Birthday Stuart!!
Cute, cute. Happy Birthday Cathy's Stu.
cath I haven't heard from you in a week I am starting to get worried. IM me or call me when you can. Love you Linds
Post a Comment