Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memory Game

Memory Lane

I think this game is on almost everyones blog, so I decided I should join the crowd. Hopefully EVERYONE who reads my blog will participate, because it will be really fun that way!
Here are the directions:
1. Add a comment on my blog of a memory or two that you and I had together or that you had with Stu (or both). It can be anything fun that you remember. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot or not at all, just put any memories you have.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. Try to keep it going on your blogs with your friends.

4 comments:

Jenna said...

It's really hard to pick just one, I could go on ALL day. Remember being chased by Tori, the dog, was that his name, and watching you literally climb a tree in like the blink of an eye, just so he wouldn't eat you alive. The memories of paper dolls and barbie's are good one's too. Oh, yea and laying out on the trampoline EVERY day, listening to music. Then there was the time we were riding bikes, and you ran into a parked car.........TWICE (the same car ) do you remember that? Hahaha!!!

KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

SO MY FAVE AND ONLY MEMORY OF YOUR CUTE LIL FACE IS YOU NECK HULAING AT THE FILLING STATION HELLO THAT WAS SO FREAKIN AWESOME!!!! IT'D BE EVEN MORE AWESOME IF YOU WERE GETTING DRUMNK WITH ME RIGHT NWO!!!!

heather said...

OK so my memory pre-blogging wasn't one of a friend per se, more of an outsider looking in. I remember in high school you being friends with lisa (i can't remember her name, you know who though right?) and you guys hung out with Tim a lot when they were dating and I was never super jealous of her even though they were dating(is that awful to say even 10 years later) but more of you. I thought you were so pretty. So as the immature girl that i was, i was probably snotty to you since that was how i counteracted my insecurities. You are so freaking pretty. I noticed it then, and obviously now too!

Tiffany said...

Sorry Cathy you and I have yet to hang out, hint hint, so my favorite memory of Stu goes all the way back to 9th grade when we would all hang out at Tommy's house. He was always so funny and nice. I seem to remember him flipping over their couch..............good times.