Sunday, July 6, 2008

Skyler's many talents

Turn off my music at the bottom of my blog and listen to these I love them!

Do you wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world? haha
Do you know all your states?


Ok what about penguins?


I looked at Skyler yesterday and noticed how tall he had gotten, and how much he looked like a little person. With his awkward big teeth and long and skinny body, I thought did you grow over night? He is going into 3rd grade and I can't believe it, he teaches me and shows me everyday how to be a better person and he is turning into the greatest little man I have ever known, he tells us everyday he is going to be a scientist, and I think to myself that his generation could be our answer to alot of problems in todays world. He makes me hopeful and excited to see what he turns out to be. I love you Skyler.

(posts on Cayden and Cooper coming soon)

3 comments:

Jenna said...

HAHA, I love the State song. I'm pretty sure Jaren doesn't know them!! Good job Skyler!

Unknown said...

lol. Kids are hilarious. He is so big!!

BTW, how is everything? How is your head? Everything okay?

heather said...

I love the videos! They are priceless! I just need to figure out how to post some of mine from our camcorder. Skyler is a stud and I love that he is in the "ugly" phase (even though he's not ugly). Just the big teeth, lanky bodies, they are so goofy. He is so cute and a genius busting out all of the states like that!