Monday, September 1, 2008

Keepin' it Real!

I got tagged again, the idea is that you take pictures of the way things are right now, not after you tidy up or put make up on!
1. The toilet.
This is the toilet in the half bath, and I got lucky because it looks like the boys lifted to seat to go potty this time!! (I was a little worried).
2. The Kitchen Sink.

I seriously thought about loading these dishes in the dishwasher but I "kept it real."
3. The Fridge.
4. The Laundry Room.
Uggggg!!!!

5. The Closet.


6. Favorite Shoes.
Gotta love my flip flops!!
7. Favorite Room.

This is where we spend most our time. (Notice, Stu relaxing on the couch watching a football movie, he deserves it on Labor Day.)
8.What are the kids doing.
I just love this! (Oh and by the way those are Coopers pajama's.)

9. Me right now.

And yup this is how I look almost everyday. haha, poor Stu.
I tag Jenna, Jenna, and Jenna hahahahahaha.

3 comments:

Lytton Living said...

Yeah!! I'm glad you did this one. I tagged you, but I misspelled your name first, then I changed it...sorry about that. You have a cute house (from what I saw) I love your hard wood floors!

Jenna said...

Haha, I love that at your kitchen sink is a DDP!!! And I would love to have that laundry room, looks nice and big!

Unknown said...

I think you look amazing. And Stu is very lucky to have you!!