Monday, June 22, 2009

Baseball

I haven't done many posts for a while, I have been a blogger slacker. I will get to posting some of the things that have been going on, I promise, but right now I will update ya on what has been keeping us so busy for the last couple months. Baseball! I loved the boys playing baseball, it was so fun to watch and they looked so cute in the little uniforms. Cayden started T-ball and loved it, he did really great and is excited for machine pitch next year. Skyler also started his first year at baseball, but being 9 he started with kids that have been playing for a couple years, so he struggled at times but he soon got the hang of it and now he loves it, his team won 1st place in their division and he was so excited for that. Cooper is also really excited to play baseball, he has been watching his older brothers play and so that is all he EVER wants to do. (I included some pictures of Coop and his little T-ball set).





Cayden and his T-ball team



Cayden had so much fun, he would show up to play and run the bases to warm up and he would get an out and come running up to me and say "mom did you see me I got an out, but it doesnt count." He is so into sports, he is definately his daddies boy.


Skyler and his team.




Skyler had a ton of fun, he said after his last game, "I can't believe I have to wait so long for baseball to start again." (I don't want to wait either, even though it was way busy it was tons of fun.)




And Cooper wishing he was in baseball to, he loves it so much that he wakes up from his nap and says "MOMMY WE GO AND WATCH BRABRA'S PLAY BASEBALL" he loves everything about it.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Hey Cathy! I love the baseball pics! They are sooo cute! I'm sending you an invite to my blog. I'm not that great at updating, but I keep telling myself I'm going to do better.

Tiffany said...

Hello! I love all the pics!! Very Fun!!