
So most of you know that I went back to school. I am in my first semester, and why I decided to start when my kids are out of school for the summer I don't know, I am just glad that I only took two classes for the summer. Well I just registered for fall semester and I am kind of worried because I decided to take 5 classes yes thats right 5 classes. But I am writing this because I am way excited because I qualified for some financial aid I am guessing it is because I did not make any money in 2007 and I have 3 kids. SCORE!!!




7 comments:
Good for you!!!!!! I'm excited for you, but 5 classes.....whew, good luck!
Yay! And you're nuts. lol. I can't believe you took 5 classes. You're brave! I'm glad you're getting financial aid. That's awesome!
That is so great! Where are you going? Ryan graduates this month from the U so I am thinking of taking some classes and finishing my degree. I bet it is so hard during the summer though. You are a maniac. Good luck.
Hey, it's Justin Lytton's wife Tristine. I saw your blog on Misty's and thought I'd add you. Congrats on going back to school, I dont think I could have done school after having kids. What are you majoring in? :)
Hello. We had a family reunion yesterday in Price, so we were gone all day. The fourth was good, how about yours, did you guys have fun?
What are you going to be when you get done with school? I really want to be a nurse but really don't think I can do school until later.... if ever way to go you're awesome!!!
Well to answer all the questions haha. I should have put it in my post sorry I wasnt a little better at that. haha. I am majoring in Criminal Justice and then hopefully I am going to go on and get my bachelors in Psycology. And you never know one day maybe law school, maybe in my 40's haha.
Post a Comment