Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Cayden's (aka lou) Many Self Portraits

Cayden loves taking pictures of himself, he is constantly grabbing the camera and going into another room and taking pictures, he takes all kinds of pictures but his favorite are of himself. I will grab the camera and load the new pictures on and I will get a new picture of the many faces of Cayden every time. I love that he is so funny about it to, he is always making different faces and trying to make himself laugh (yes he knows how to work the camera perfectly).

Cayden is going into kindergarten this year and then it will be just me and Coop during the day. He is so excited he is constantly telling me what is going to be in his school and all the stuff that they are going to do. He is creative and messy and into every sport there is, if he can run and play with a ball he is happy. And the older he gets the more and more he looks like his dad, with those beautiful eyes!

I love you Lou.


And these are just a fraction of the pictures I have of him doing self portaits.

4 comments:

Erin Jepsen said...

That's cute my little guy likes pics but he cannot work the camera yet. Your two older boys look so much like Stuart.

heather said...

That is so funny. A kid after my own heart.

Hey so if you wouldn't mind driving out here we would love to have you come. We are thinking about going to the splash pad in herriman soon. email me and I will let you know. heather.carlile27@gmail.com

The Peterson Family said...

How cute is this!

You have three little boys! Very cool! I have just one little guy that is 2 1/2. He keeps us very busy so I'm not sure when we are having another. But I can't wait to!!

So glad that I found you on that facebook thing! Keep in touch!

KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

CUTE NEW PAGE! HOW FUNNY IS YOUR LITTLE BOY. PICS ARE FUN!