Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Somedays this is all I want to do, I mean come on do I have to clean and do laundry every day of my life. Can't I just play with the kids or play on the computer! I am still wishing for the lottery then I can hire a maid and my house would be clean all the time!

4 comments:

heather said...

Amen to that sista!

I am reading Breaking Dawn right now so you know nothing is getting done. O well.

KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

I LOVE MAXI SHE'S FREAKIN RAD! LAUNDRY DOES SUCK I'M DOING IT RIGHT NOW BOOOOOOOOOOO

Jenna said...

How is the break? I think we should all take a break, EVERYDAY....maybe more than one. WE DESERVE it. Yeah right maybe I should start "working" as much as I'm "breaking" I might find I can actually get something done that doesnt fall under the category of email or blogging!!!

Just me and my girls said...

AMEN!!!!!!!!

How are you guys? You all look great. Tell Stu hi.