So Cooper-John has been kinda left out this week with school starting. So here is messy Coopy-John and all the new stuff he is doing.
Favorite saying: Ticky ticky dada.
Favorite food: Fruit snacks.
Favorite Toy: Ball (he runs around saying ball and throwing it).
Favorite new thing: Throwing everything in his hands and laughing.
Newest tricks: Jumping up and down and Climbing on the chairs, turning on and off the TV and laughing, and opening the doors.
Favorite thing when getting dressed: putting on shoes.
Notice the oreo cooking on his teeth and the green beans on his tray (daddy's idea). I'm tellin you people this kid is MESSY.




4 comments:
YUMMY! Why is it that they will eat grean beans and oreos together, but not what you make for dinner? VERY CUTE!!!
so Cute! Um lets book Mexico already...where have you been? haha j/k call me
Hi Cathy! I got your email and just accepted the invite. Thanks! I'm excited to read your good ol days :) I like reading your blog!
Freen beans and oreos. Now that is an excellent dinner. He is too cute.
Post a Comment