



Sorry it has taken so long to post my halloween pic's but I just got the cute ones that we had taken at this fun little Tooele Mommies thing.
Halloween was fun up until the day of halloween for me, I got so sick that I missed the whole thing and poor Coop was going to go trick or treating for the first time this year but Stu couldnt take all three on the 4-wheeler so Coop stayed here with me and we watched Elmo. Coop was so concerned about his mommie being so sick that he seriously would not leave my side. He is so cute.
Skyler and Cayden had a blast they went trick or treating on the 4-wheeler and got a ton of candy!




1 comment:
So cute!! I really thought that first picture was an old one of Skyler!! I'm really jealous of your house every time I see it in one of your posts!! We need our girls night soon!!
Post a Comment