Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I AM SO PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!

obama Pictures, Images and Photos

Whether you are Democrat or Republican, we made our voices heard yesterday and we have recieved a huge change. I voted yesterday and took Skyler and Cayden with me and they were so excited to see how voting works and to see mom be a part of it all. They have been learning all about it in school and would come home everyday talking about it.

Last night watching history be made was heart felt and a I am so glad that I got to see it and my children did to. I am excited to see how Obama will change things and what will come, I am proud to be an American and be living in a time when we have the first African American President. We as America have come so far, from the days of slavery and segregation and it is our time for our generation and future generations to say that we will not live with that past any longer and we are America! United under one nation under god!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

haha we picked the same blog background, nice post, and cute picture at the top. I still haven't figured out how to get mine to work.

Steph and Dyl said...

Hey Happy birthday yesterday. I hope you had a great day. And will you email me your email address again...Im a tard!