This is a long one but a goody!
My wonderful husband and best friends ever, threw me a surprise birthday party on Saturday. It was a blast and I am so greatful to have such great friends!
The story is kind of funny because that day Stu was acting a little different and was stressing about every little thing in the house. So I was kind of wondering if something was up but he just kept telling me that we were going out to dinner and a movie, (when the whole time he new we were coming home after dinner). So at 5:00 we left for dinner at Chilli's, and it was sooooo yummy, and then he said I dont know if I can go to a movie Cath I just am not feeling good! hee hee, I was really wondering at this point. Then we pull up and there wernt any cars, so I was like oh ok, I must have had it all wrong then I noticed that most the lights were off in my house!
Then as we walk through the door, SURPRISE, all my friends where there and there was good food, and yummy drinks. It was so much fun and thank thank thank you to everyone involved in making me feel so super special!
Special thanks to my wonderful hubby who for the first time in 10 years was able to keep a secret from me and actually make it to the surprise without telling me!
Pictures of the night!
I love you babe, you are the greatest man I have ever met and I am so thankful for you everyday of my life!
Me and my very oldest friend Jenna, it is amazing that we are still so close after all these years. I love ya.
Kristen and Alex
Me and Hiedi, thanks for coming and being such a great friend for so long.

The kids, playing.

And Coopy and Gracie played
The kids, playing.
And Coopy and Gracie played
They are gonna sing to me, EMBARRESSED, jk it was so much fun!
Picture of the partaaaayyy!
Thanks guys, it was so much fun and I am so thankful that you guys did this for me! Thanks Stu, I love ya and would be nothing with you!




9 comments:
Now that's what I call a best friend...you left out the picture, hehe. Not that I'm loving me in the one of us together, but I'm just glad I was there!!!
Uh who votes that I need a tan...or was it just that I was way sick with this dang cold I have had for a lifetime. LOL All I could think when I was looking in the pictures was oh gosh I look bad. But you look amazing Cath and that is who matters THE BIRTHDAY GIRL! I wished I could've stayed longer and partied but with me being sick and having to take the little one home I was a little stuck. I love you so much though and I hope it was a good surprise!
Happy Birthday to You! Looks like a wonderful surprise birthday party!
How fun happy birthday!! Looks like you had a great time. I didn't realize you were suvh good friends with Jared and Court. Their little Cayden is such a doll huh
Wow, good job Stu!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I'm not looking forward to mine next week....My hubby can't keep a secret to save his life! Tell Jared and Courtney Hi! We need to get our boys together with Angie's boys too!
How fun!! I'm glad you had such a good birthday!
Happy late Birthday! Looks like you had a great time!
Happy Birthday! You are so very lucky to have such good friends and a wonderful hubby! Looks like you had a great time!
Happy Birthday Cathy. It looks like you had a great time.
Post a Comment