I was tagged from Shawni, so...Check at the end to see if YOU got tagged!
1. Did you date anyone from your high school? Yes I dated a couple of guys during highschool but started dating my cute husband from Cyprus right after highschool!
2. What kind of car did you drive? haha 1989 Ford Tempo
3. Were you a party animal? What do you consider a party animal??
4. Were you considered a flirt? I dont know, I was kinda shy so I dont think so.
5. Were you in band, orchestra or choir? NO, I couldnt play an instrument or sing at all.
6. Were you a nerd? I hope not
7. Were you on any varsity teams? No
8. Did you ever get suspended or expelled? NO
9. Can you still sing the fight song? No, I dont think I could sing it then.
10. Who were your favorite teachers? The only name I can remember was Mrs. Fukishima (she was funny)
11. Where did you sit for lunch? Usually in the Commons Area.
12. What was your school's full name? Hunter High School
13. What was your mascot? Wolverines
14. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Hell no, I was glad it was over.
15. What do you remember most about graduation? My friend Mackenzie (I miss her:( )
16. Where did you go on Senior Skip Day? I graduated early so no skip day for me!
17. Were you in any clubs? no
18. Have you gained weight since then? Ive had 3 kids, so...yes I have gained weight. And trying my hardest to get it off before MEXICO !!!!!!
19. Who was your prom dates? ok lets see if I can remember, there were Shaun Nay, Jared Brace, Mike Meitchan, I know there were a couple more but I seriously cannot remember. (it was a long time ago)
20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I went already and saw so many people. It was a good time!
Ok so I tag Mindi J, Angie, and Cassi.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
ok so Cath I would love to do your tag but Maxi Pooh will not let me if he knew. He hates when I do tags and makes me delete them anyways :( I like them so I am sad I cant do it...tag someone else, hee hee.
linds
Cute tag, I love the new background too!
So you WEREN'T a nerd in high school. I really didn't ever feel like any one was "nerdy", did you? Everyone had their own friends and were popular within their own group. At least that is how I saw it. Maybe I am disillusioned. Why no list of guys that you dated? Too many? ;)
Post a Comment