Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day of School

The boys started school! Skyler started 3rd grade and Cayden started Kindergarten. It was a big year for us!


Skyler was all about the clothes this year, he is doing so good, and helping Cayden get to his classes and being the best big brother I could ask for.

This is from Cayden's meet the teacher tea, the day before school. As we were sitting there listening to the teacher I noticed how good Cayden was listening to her while she was talking about the schedule and when they eat lunch and do reading and ect. then she says "does anyone have any questions" and Cayden raises his little hand and the teacher looked at him and said "do you have a question" Cayden then said "yes, when are we going to play?" I laughed so hard I was crying (probably hiding the tears of my little man growing up haha).

And this is Cayden's first day I caught a picture of him running out the door!
Waiting for the bus!
The bus stop started at 2 and just kept growing, every year it gets bigger and bigger.

Even bigger!
I cried for hours after they got on the bus. It is so hard to see your kids go to 3rd grade and Kindergarten.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Do they go to Stansbury, or in Tooele? William had his first day yesterday too and I must be heartless because I didn't cry at all! I was SO happy for him to go....... BTW your boys are SO SO cute!

Anonymous said...

I will be right there next year. Danika is in 2nd ane Riley still has 1 more year of pre school. Byt next year it will be the 3rd grader and my baby going into kindergarten... Boy how time flies. I still remember babysitting Skyler. Wow tht was so long ago.

Jenna said...

They look so cute, they are getting so big, it's sad to watch them go to school for the first time. Just wait till Cooper & Mylie go..........we will be a WRECK!